There are still a few days left for video makers, walkers and travellers to take part in the 2019 edition of “Gargano DOC – Documentary School on Paths and Cultural Routes“, to be held from Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th July 2019 in the former Sansone Barracks at the Umbra Forest and in various locations of the Gargano National Park.
The School, part of the activities planned for the second edition of “Mònde – Cinema Festival on the Paths“, was created and organised by “MAD – Memories Audiovisual of Daunia“, while the training activities have been entrusted to Istituto Luce-Cinecittà.
There are five training modules planned:
- Documentary direction by director David di Donatello, Director of the Archivio Luce Historical, Roland Sejko;
- Documentary editing by Luca Onorati, Documentary editor of Istituto Luce-Cinecittà;
- Documentary production by Maura Cosenza, Head of documentary productions of Istituto Luce-Cinecittà;
- Research, access, use of archive materials and the Luce-Cinecittà Historical Archive, by Cristiano Migliorelli, Istituto Luce-Cinecittà sales manager;
- “Constructors of Paths”: pitch with walkers, pilgrims, cultural operators and institutional representatives to share stories and experiences and provide an exhaustive picture of the map of Paths and Cultural Routes present in Italy. In collaboration with “Monte Sant’Angelo Francigena“.
The aim of the School will be to provide participants with the theoretical, methodological and technical skills necessary for the creation of short travel documentaries/reportages that narrate Italian Paths and Cultural Routes.
Interested parties may submit their application proposals by sending a motivational letter to email@example.com with the subject: CANDIDATURA GARGANO DOC 2019.
The deadline to apply is 12.00 on Saturday 6th July 2019.
For more info, download the complete announcement on the Mònde website.