We are now arrived at the 7th edition of the international Festival “Vie Francigene Collective Project”, supported by the European Association of the Vie Francigene (E.A.V.F.) and by Civita Association. A “pilgrim” project shared by the many subjects that promote events that were conceived along the Francigena and the many other Walk Routes. This year, the central theme of the Festival will be “Clouds and Villages”, in order to enhance the treasures of small European centres and their artistic, natural and human heritage as a crucial part of the cultural and touristic offer.
The Festival lasts five months (June – October 2017) and guarantees the following opportunities:
1) strong identification through the shared logo, official brand of the Festival;
2) high consideration of the project, that will embrace all the themes connected to the path (nature, spirituality, food and wine, typicality, local identities, etc.);
3) activities of co-promotion through:
- online catalogue on the website www.viefrancigene.org and through the dedicated web page www.festivalviefrancigene.org (around 250.000 people are expected to visit the website during the five-months of the Festival)
- Links to the websites of prestigious associations, such as Civita Association and other institutions that promote the Via Francigena and the Cultural Itineraries;
- Promotion on social networks and on the dedicated newsletters;
- Dedicated press office for the entire duration of the Festival;
- Insert, dedicated to the Festival, inside our magazine “Via Francigena and the European Cultural Routes”;
4) Initial press conference in Rome (30th May 2017), at Civita Association’s headquarters..
General administration office of the Festival