After four months, the 2nd edition of the “Share your route” photo contest officially closed on 30 September 2023, with the participation of pilgrims, walkers and tourists from all over the world, sharing their slow adventures.
The initiative, organized by the European project rurAllure, collected over 4,000 photos and videos; with over 1,700 of them from the Via Francigena.
A great recognition for the route by those who travel it on foot or by bicycle every year: congratulations to all participants!
Below are the names of the winners of the photo contest for the Via Francigena, who can request their prize by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- @myviafrancigena who won the prize for the most inspiring post
- @pizzetti_diego for the Bike category
- @mirkobellabarba for the best reel
- @ennio.cherubini for the best video
- @mik_hey_ for being the most active pilgrim, posting a total of 140 pictures and one reel
Given the large number of photos received, the jury decided to award a special title of the Via Francigena Ambassador to those pilgrims who shared over 10 posts with us: