The church of San Lorenzo was built very long ago: as a matter of fact, the first information that we have about it dates back to 1033. No trace remains of this first building, however, and the current one was built in several phases. The façade is partially hidden by the fifteen-century bell tower and by some structures. The interior, from the 16th century, has a nave and two aisles divided by pillars. There is a sundial on the floor of the right aisle, recently rebuilt with the original pieces of the eighteenth-century one, dismantled in 1958 to lay the floor.