The church of Saint John the Baptist was built in the 13th century, expanded in the 16th century and then restructured between the 17th and 19th centuries. The façade still preserves the medieval look of the original building, with its beautiful Gothic portal. The bell tower was built in 1602. The interior has a nave and two aisles divided by pillars. The presbytery is a late sixteenth-century work by Giacomo Del Duca, who also did the coffered wooden ceiling. Amongst the numerous works of art decorating the church there are some frescoes by Zuccari depicting the Stories of the Virgin and Stories of Saint John.