A meeting with the Via Francigena in Riminiwill take place from 18th to 24th August. In the institutional stand of the region of Emilia Romagna (Pavilion A3, Position A3.09) coordinated by APT Services Emilia Romagna, the routes are the protagonists of numerous events.
An event entitled "Circuit of the Ways and Routes of Pilgrimage sprees in Emilia Romagna. Five events dedicated to the Ways, the Ways of Pilgrimage, its protagonists, the news and the travel proposals" has been scheduled for 22nd August, at which the European Association of Via Francigena Ways will also be present.
The day will be an opportunity to talk about "I Love Walks Emilia Romagna" with excursions scheduled on 7th and 14th September along the Via Francigena.
- 11.30 Meeting with the Via Romea Strata Nonantolana - Longobarda to discover an ancient European route and travel proposals, and with the Way of St. Anthony, from Padua to La Verna via that unites places of millennial faith, and with its proposal of the Traveller's cookie products.
- 13.00 Routes and pilgrimage routes in Emilia Romagna: discovering the territories, events and novelties of 2019 promoted on the site camminiemiliaromagna.it and the Way of the Abbots.
- 15.00 Meeting with the Via Romea Germanica to discover an ancient European route to Rome and travel proposals and the Way of Wool and Silk with travel offers.
- 16.30 Paths, Monasteries and Places of Faith in Emilia-Romagna. News and meeting with its leaders.
- 18.00 I Love Walks Emilia Romagna: 12 walks from June to September 2019. Presentation and meeting of the walk of 1st September on the Via Romea Germanica; 7th and 14th September along the Via Francigena; 15th September on the Via Matildica and 28th September on the Way of St. Francis from Rimini to La Verna. Meeting with its leaders.
More information: https://www.meetingrimini.org/en/ and https://www.viefrancigene.org/en/I-love-francigena/