The TerraMia Foundation has been operating since 1997 for the promotion and enhancement of the territory.
His main objective is the realization of the “Village of Hope” an eco-friendly and social village and a shelter for widespread discomfort.
To do so, it has encouraged the creation of Associations affiliated to them, each with precise statutory objectives:
• the buying group “La Famiglia”, for the diffusion of critical consumption and quality;
• “Accademia del Lampascione” for the rediscovery and valorisation of typical products (among the founders of the Local Action Group “Daunia Rurale”);
• “Club Avventura” for sports activities and excursions on foot and by bike on the territory;
• “Scacciapensieri” for recreational and recreational activities;
• “Ritrovo delle antiche mura” for socio-cultural activities.
He bought three hectares of land in C.da Radicosa in the countryside of S. Severo, at km 6.00 of the SS 272 for S. Marco in L. / S. Giovanni R.do, where he is building the Village of Hope