Are you an influencer and looking for an unforgettable experience this autumn? Are you sporty, adventurous and curious about discovering new places? Then we are looking for someone like you!
The programme includes three hiking events of 2-3 days each organised by the FFRandonnée and EAVF, which will take you through some of the most significant stages of the cultural route of the Via Francigena (GR®145) in France:
- Hike 1: 21-23 september from Vitry-le-François to Brienne-le-Château (Grand-Est, Marne et Aube)
- Hike 2: from 30 september till 2 october from Bruay-la-Buissière (parc d’Olhain) to Blessy (Hauts-de-France, Pas-de-Calais)
- Hike 3: 7-9 october from Mamirolle to Saône and Besançon (Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Doubs)
These events are free and open to the public. Each walk along the Via Francigena will cover on an average of 10 – 12 km per day and will be accompanied by a certified guide who explain about local cultural heritage. Representatives of local authorities, the FFRandonnée and the EAVF as well as walkers, tourists, locals, a videomaker and influencers will participate in each hike. These events will be publicised in the media and press and via digital marketing and will receive greater public attention in France, presenting the Via Francigena and the Cultural Routes.
By joining us, you will have an opportunity to:
- Experience a ‘slow travel’ adventure, walking with your backpack along the Via Francigena, the historic pilgrimage route linking northern and southern Europe.
- Explore rural areas off the beaten track, discover cultures and traditions, taste authentic food and confront yourself every day!
- Contribute to the revival of sustainable tourism in Europe.
- Increase your visibility, your reputation and strengthen your image on an international level.
- Cultivate new collaborations and find new partners.
- Be relayed on social networks and the AEVF website (the EAVF website receives more than 4 million visits per year and has 69,000 followers on Facebook and 26,000 on Instagram).
- Accommodation, travel expenses and meals are fully covered by the organisers. Remuneration or partial remuneration may be provided.
To apply as a ‘J’aime Francigena’ Ambassadeur you must be fluent in French.