Position yourself as an advocate for slow tourism // Increase brand awareness and strengthen your image among the international community // Increase your commitment to sustainability // Foster new collaborations and partnerships
- Disseminate information among your partners and stakeholders,
- Contribute to the crowdfunding campaign (from April 2021),
- Organise events on a day of arrival to your municipality,
- Provide communication support, connect us with your communication team, journalists and influencers for a common media campaign,
- Offer hospitality and welcome along the way,
- Walk with us, inviting your local Alpine or hiking club to walk together.
The outreach of the “Via Francigena. Road to Rome 2021” is global, attracting an audience of thousands of people from governments, private sector, international organizations, academia, NGOs and civil society, pilgrims and walkers.
Private sponsors will allow the association to carry out important activities for protection and promotion of the route. Sponsors of the event will be highlighted in all produced materials, events and activities.
For more information see the brochure