- Wednesday 04 Oct. 2017
- Tuesday 10 Oct. 2017
In the wake of the route realised last year, the 'Camera di Commercio di Viterbo' has organised a new edition to the walk along the Via Francigena of Tuscia. The walk along the Francigena of Tuscia will depart from Proceno on the 4th October and will arrive at Monterosi on the 10th October, to then continue towards Rome for the attendance of pilgrims to the papal audience of Wednesday 11th October in Piazza San Pietro.
In following the details of the legs of the route:
- Wednesday 4th October: Proceno - Acquapendente
- Thursday 5th October: Acquapendente - Bolsena
- Friday 6th October: Bolsena - Montefiascone
- Saturday 7th October: Montefiascone - Viterbo
- Sunday 8th October: Viterbo - Vetralla
- Monday 9th October: Vetralla - Sutri
- Tusesday 10th October: Sutri - Monterosi
- Wednesday 11th October: Papal audience attendance
The aim of the initiative is the create an ulterior opportunity of promotion and appreciation of Tuscia, particularly that closest to and integrated with the Via Francigena, linked to the touristic-cultural traditions of Tuscia and, not least, its artisanal and gastronomical excellence.
The management of this walk envisages a collaboration of the municipalities and the Pro Loco which fall on the route, the 'Club Alpino Italiano sez. di Viterbo' and the companies of Tuscia participating in the project, in particular the touristic companies.
Find attached: Regulations, group registration form, individual registration form
INFO and REGISTRATION
Camera di Commercio di Viterbo
Via Fratelli Rosselli 4, Viterbo
Staff Internazionalizzazione e Marketing
Tel. +39 0761 234403 – +39 0761 234487
Pagina web dedicata